miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2014

I'm a tester for Compagnie M!!

This is in-cre-di-ble!!! Compagnie M is for sure one of my top blogs to follow. Marte's patterns are awesome...you can already see the result of Mara's blouse in my blog and it is superb!
The other day my friend Rita told me Compagnie M was searching for some testers on the pattern 'Julia's sweater'. You only had to apply through the web specifying preferences in the size and your blog as a reference... I couldn't imagine this dream might come true!
I have been selected to test this pattern before launching it to all her followers! I feel really proud to be able to have in my hands 'a piece of art' (this is how i really feel it) and give Marte some feedback before you can all sew it.
Thank you Compagnie M, and i'm looking forward to seeing the result!
Good night, and hope you are all so lucky to see your small dreams coming true.

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm also a tester of the Julia pattern! ;-D
    Good luck and I look forward to the result!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Happy to hear that!!! I'm really excited with the testing ;)
      I've just been in your blog and i love what you do!
      Speak to you soon!

      Eliminar