jueves, 13 de marzo de 2014

You will have to wait...

I'm really sorry Oliver + S... You will have to wait!
I had the tough part done. Pattern copied  in the sewing paper, the fabric cut into pieces:


But Compagnie M is waiting for me! 
I have until the 23rd to sew the pattern but i still have to learn a lot about knit jersey fabric and sewing tecniques!! Today was a veeery "stressy" day. I work from 9am to 7 pm so i just have lunch time to escape from the office and do some fabric shopping. I succeeded :)



These are my new victims! One for the sweater and one for the dress!
Now i'm happy :) I even bought some special needles for elastic fabrics.
I just need timeeeeee! Hahaha
I'll keep you posted!





1 comentario:

  1. The fabrics you've chosen are very beautiful. I'm sure you'll get a very special Julia's sweater. Good luck with the needles in the machine!

    ResponderEliminar